Anyone who lives in Plano knows that 100 degree days are not uncommon in the summer. Consider, then, that it’s 100 degrees outside and your air conditioner has given up on you. It’s uncomfortably hot and you’re left wondering what to do. Don’t worry. Just give us a call at Rescue Air Heating and Cooling, the company you can turn to for air conditioning repair Plano, TX can depend on. If you’re having an issue related to HVAC contact us and we’ll send an AC technician immediately to help you at your home or office.
Rescue Air Heating and Cooling is one of the best air conditioning repair company around Plano, TX. And we say that with complete confidence. If you don’t believe us, ask any of the many clients for whom we have successfully repaired or installed systems during our many years in business.
Reasons why your air conditioner may have stopped working
Common issues that can cause an air conditioner to stop working are:
- Faulty wiring
- Low refrigerant levels
- A problem with the external unit
- Clogged filter
- Damaged evaporator coil
- Improper installation
- Failure in the electrical control or thermostat
- Drainage issues
- Lack of manufacturer required maintenance
The goods news is that all of these issues can be repaired — but please don’t try to fix them on your own. The problem can be aggravated by a botched repair attempt, and that will only increase your AC repair bill.
Why should you choose our AC repair services in Plano?
You get many benefits when you choose our services, including:
- Repairs on all kinds and brands of air conditioners.
- Only new parts are used, never refurbished or knockoff parts like some other companies use.
- Well trained technicians who are certified and competent enough to provide second opinions on other people’s work or estimates.
- Understanding of all Plano building codes and ordinances related to home repair.
- Financing if you need it with approved credit, and we gladly accept credit cards too.
- Emergency repairs when necessary, even on nights and weekends.